Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Time to decide

I stand in a sea of choices
But none of them would give me what I need
My hole happiness
No matter how I see it...

My heart is divide it
Between my responsability
My obligation
And my desire

I think this is why some say it's a sacrifice
I know what would be the right thing to do
But it would mean turn my back of what I want
It's a shame that this decision is not easy

It's a pity not being so bright so I could do everything
Only have time to do one
Is ok to do it even though I wish to be doing something else?
No matter what, one thing won't make me entirely happy.

If I choose responsability over my desire and obligation
Obligation over responsability and desire
Or Desire over obligation and responsability
My mind would be ramble

Dreaming be doing something else of what I doing
Wanted to be somewhere else of where I stand
Wishing with hope in my eyes that all of this be over
Does it means I don't love my obligation or responsability enough?

If I "love" what I do why it seems so hard to decide?
Why I feel that if I choose my responsability I be wasting my time
If I choose my desire would be a mistake
Or if I choose my obligation I would be empty?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario