Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

When the rain comes

Oh here it comes again
I recognize you for the sound
Slowly you make your way to me
The path we know well

With each drop of rain
I remember what haven't pass yet
I remember a distance dream
I remember you

I get lost with the idea of having you near
I close my eyes and there you are
In my imagination you seem so real
In my fantasy you don't fade

I see my wish come true
When the rains comes
You and me
Nothing else

Dancing along with the sound
The moon as witness
And the stars shining upon us
The smile  on our faces is not easy to hide

And now just with you in my mind
I feel the warm in my heart
A soft and tender touch
A desire that could never be forgotten

Is stoping now...
It seem like our times is up
So I will wait for the next storm to come
Waiting your arrival...

The dream is gone
The fantasy is fading
The illusion is a distance thought
But my desire for you stays

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario