Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Running or Acceptence?

Running away from you
Running away from me
I listen how it comes close
All I want to do is fade

It's time to stop embracing an idea
A simple illusion of what I was
Just like a dream is over
When the sunrise time is coming

Is not enough to think of you almost all the time?
Does it really a need that you become my only thinking?
Isn't my wish enough to you?
Why you want my reality?

In one night you change me completely
In one night you make me say good bye to my not so lost innocence
In one night I'd cry
In one night sorrow was my companion

I believe all I need is time
Time to accept and get it over
Time to forget myself
Just time to forget you

Why did we have to connect?
Why?... is my only question
Get out of my head
Leave me, just leave me

I want to get back to the time we were friends
I want to get back to the time we play along
I want to get back to the past
I want thing stay the same....

Now Im just lost in my mind
Sailing without direction
Struggeling with my heart and soul
And still I think you are the one that can save me

How funny...
The one I want to forget
Is the person I want to be by my side
I think is official Im out of my mind...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario