Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

Something in my mind

I really love you, you know?
I mean I would do everything for you
But somewhere in my heart,
Something is not right...

For some reason I tend to go away
Just to see If you will come with me
See if you notice it
See if you notice my absense

I don't know why I'm down
And I really wish I could tell you
But some times my body and heart are not conected
I act in the opposite way that I really want

Divided it, Confused
I walk through this time with a cloud in my head
Sometimes it goes away, but always finds it way back
Bringing me to this dark place

I don't know why I'm not myself lately
I just know that I want to be alone
But in the same time I want the company
Be by someone's side and nothing else would matter...

I wish, just for a moment to find someone like me
Someone who feel the same way I do
Someone who understand the meaning of a long hug
Someone ideal for me

Like a dream this pearson would be my salvation
Would know that with me the words are not alway a need
No matter how bad the reality could be
Just with one sign of tender will make it better

What can I say? I'm a loving pearson
A hug in the right time is all that I want
And nothing makes me more happy that see you smile
So that's why I love my time with you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario