Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

Yesterday... Today

Yesterday I was sad
I was thinking about you
I was missing you
I was just hoping you to show up

Today I wasn't sad
I did think about you
I didn't miss you a lot
And you didn't show up

Yesterday I was dreaming about you
I wanted a hug from you
I was chasing you around in my mind
I was heart broken

Today I did dream about you
I wasn't expecting a hug
I didn't wait for you at all
My heart is a bit broken

Today I realize some things you said
Some were just lies
Nothing serious
Nothing but a game

So yesterday I was fool enough to cry
But today Im tired of you
And in an odd way Im happy
Finally I can forget you

Today I just look to the horizon
And you are not there
Im not sure were are you
But I assure you I don't think to turn back and look

Yesterday you were important
But today not so much
So see you around
Hope not to fall for you again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario