Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

My love

You are the greatest
No matter how far I walk
You are right by my side
Watching over my step 

If I drift away
Your presence pull me back
Is next to your heart
Where I find my place 

Looking at the sky 
Watching trough the landscape
At sunrise or sunset 
your love is around 

I feel you holding my hand
Drawing me a smile 
Standing right beside me
Whispering good night

Is time for me to dream
Travel to the moon 
Collect stars 
and swim in the clouds

Get lost in my thinking
Is the worst I can do 
Want to be sink in my heart
Where I know I can find you 

You mean the world to me
And I love you
No matter how far I get
Deep down on me I know the trueth 

Loving you is what I do 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario