Hola, queridos amigos o lectores...

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Aquí encontraran la entrada a mi mente. Bienvenidos a mi vida, a mi mundo.. Schwarz Engel

miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2023

Myself

Hey you!, How is ... everything?
I don't know if you remember me
But I still think of you
You once was my best friend

No?, still don't remember me?
Well let me refresh your memory
I was always with you even when you fall sleep
Sometimes you let me be part of your dreams

Now everything is changing, I can see that
And you are not the same pearson I once knew
You used to be different
I can't explain how but you just are not the same

You used to be a great friend and always played with me
You used to laugh of yourself, and my lame jokes
We used to have ilussions all the time
I was always with you

Please tell me that some memories started to come to your mind
I was afraid that you wouldn't recognize me
I have the feeling that you think of me every now or then
But other times I think that you don't care about me anymore...

Even though you don't remember me as often as I do
I want you to know that you will alway with me
In the end you and I are the same

Because you are me 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario